redips

Friday, June 27, 2008

Secrets Of 6-Figure Online Earners - Increasing Your "Level Of Expectations"

Just what is the secret of 6-figure online earners? Well I have mixed with some of the best and I know it's not because they are smarter or lucky. It's because they think bigger. They take bigger actions and they have bigger goals than most other people. And they take massive action on their goals, unlike most people who procrastinate on theirs.

Most people start of with a high level of expectations, but once they experience failure or setbacks, they reduce their level. In other words, they lose a bit of hope. Have you ever felt like this? You start off with a big dream to accomplish something, and when you try it and it doesn't work as well as you expected, you either give up or do something on a smaller scale.

The trick is to just persevere! Stick with your big goals. I know it's a clich, but look at your setbacks as lessons to be learned from. Every one of us has setbacks, but deep down we all know those who succeed are those who come away stronger from them. It's what separates the men from the boys.

So if you think you are cut out to succeed online and make a full-time income, then set a high level of expectation and take massive action everyday to forward your business. Think bigger; it's the only way you will achieve your full potential in anything you do, whether it's in your business or even in life. It's the secret of 6-figure online earners. And you can become one of them if you believe it and take huge action.

Fabian Tan is the author of the free 51-Page Report:

"Murder Your Job: How To Build Cash Sucking Autopilot Businesses In 30 Days Or Less!"

Head over to http://www.MurderYourJob.com to get your free copy now before it's gone!

Index
Tell me why I don't like Monday
Index
Index
Tell me why I don't like Monday
Bob Geldof and The Boomtown Rats
Stress
Bob Geldof and The Boomtown Rats
Idlm
Disclaimer
Idlm
Tell me why I don't like Monday
Google
Privacy Policy
Privacy Policy
Work Related Stress
Tell me why I don't like Monday
Index
Contact Us
Disclaimer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home